1. Services Marketing- An Insight into Emerging Sector of Economy Introduction, Nature & Definition of Services, Difference between goods & Services: Service-Continuum, Key classifications of the Services, Service Characteristics; Traditional elementsof Services Mix; Need for extended marketing mix elements in Services. Need to studyService Marketing: Evolution of Services as Value Contributors, Service Sector beyond 2020 -Indian, Asian & Global perspectives
2. Role of Process, People& Physical Evidence in Services Marketing: Process - Service system - Service system, Servicescape and Servuction system, Importanceof Process in Services; Service Blueprint; Mapping the Process- Horizontally & Vertically;Variety in Service Process; Value addition in Process. People- The Key to a Service Marketing;People Dimensions in Services Marketing; Service Encounters; HighContact & Low-ContactServices; Emotions in Service Situations; Service Profit Chain; Service Culture PhysicalEvidence- Contribution of Physical Evidence to the Service Understanding, Managing thePhysical Evidence in Service Marketing
3. Managing Consumer Behaviour& Service Quality: Consumer and Organisational Behaviour in Services – Understanding Our Customers &Collaborators in services, stages of service consumption Service Quality- Levels &Dimensions; Service Quality Models - ServQual, GAP Model and Critical Incident Model.Managing demand and capacity - capacity constraints, understanding demand patterns,strategies for matching and adjusting capacity and demand Service Recovery, ServiceRecovery Process, Impact of Service Failures, Nature of Complaining Behaviour-ComplaintResolution.
4. Segmentation, Targeting & Positioning of Services in Modern Era: Bases for Segmentation of Services; Selecting Target Market & Approaches; Techniques ofPositioning Services. Managing of Relationships in Services Marketing, service marketingtriangle, Current customer retention and customer lifetime value. Service MarketingStrategies for Small and Medium Enterprises: Importance & Challenges.
5. Marketing of Services: New Paradigm and Perspectives: Customer as the Centre of Attention; Services as KeyDifferentiators; New Service Opportunities: Emergence of Work from Home, Automation &New Technologies in Services; Service Marketing Opportunities in India Applications ofService Marketing: Marketing in Tourism, Retail, Hospitality, Airlines, Telecom, IT & ITES,Sports & Entertainment, Logistics, Health Care Sector, Event Management Services and Banks& Financial Sector, NonProfit Organisations.
Post a Comment