INTERNATIONAL HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT
1. Understanding International Business Operations:
Cross-Cultural and HRM issues in International Business Operations –Differences between
Domestic & International HRM–Culture and International HRM: Different models, Impact of culture on IHRM.
2. International Recruitment and Selection: Important issues:
Expatriate Selection and Selection Criteria–Training and Development vis-à-vis International HRM
–Expatriate training: Important Issues and Concerns.
3. Performance Management: Issues and Concerns in International HRM:
Standards for performance appraisal of International employees–appraisal of HCNs — Employee
Reward in International HRM—Objectives of and Approaches to Employee Reward in International
HRM –Key Components of a compensation program–International evidence on best practices in
4. Employment Relations and Communications in International HRM:
Trade unions and Employment Relations in International context– Flexibility and work-life balance in International context.
5. Managing Diversity and Cross-cultural issues in International context:
Managing Diversity in International Perspective–Cross-cultural issues in Merger and Acquisition
and other strategic issues.
6. Cross cultural and International HRM trends and future challenges:
Global cross-cultural and knowledge management strategies
Post a Comment