Saturday, May 22, 2021

PUSHPARAJA SHETTY RETIRED SP OF KARNATAKA POLICE AND MY FATHER



There was something pestering us for quite some time  in a set of recalcitrant neighbors who constantly created nuisance of some kind. My father decided to do something about this.

The occurrence  of these events might be in the late 1970.s.My father had a well wisher in the Karnataka police department who was a senior official by name Pushparaja Shetty.  Shetty served as sub inspector of police in our native terrain and was a colleague  of the uncle of my father who later retired as Dy.SP in Kerala Police.My father took the reference of his uncle and met Pushparaja Shetty and made a representation about our neighbors who were troublesome.

 

No sooner the local police acted with firmness and rounded up and warned these errant elements from whom we had no further trouble there upon.

 

I must thank Mr.Shetty for the support he gave us and the nostalgia he had serving with  my Father's uncle as young officers of the police force prior to Independence.


No comments:

Post a Comment