Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Unforgettable Damu Kutty

In the office of   REC Calicut  of our times in the first floor of the MB (main building) used to be a college clerical staff by name Damu Kutty. He was very different for he shared a genuine concern for students and to a large extent was a data base of students both past and present. Very often dressed in a white mundu and shirt he was resplendent with enthusiasm for students largely sharing and providing crucial information as the situation demanded.

I remember the day I got my provisional certificate from the university and he gave me a general idea of the offices in the university that i should approach and he was filled with glee too.Many other students of our times would endorse for sure what I have written about him. Once in a while I used to meet him in the college bus.

Damukutty ..no matter where you are now and what you are up to let me disclose to you that your concern for the student populace was not in vain and many student alumni across the length  and breadth of this country must definitely be reminiscing your kind gestures and genuine concern for the student populace.

No comments:

Post a Comment