Saturday, September 28, 2024

N RAGHUVARAN AT REC NIT CALICUT

 N Raghuvaran or RAGS as we used to call him was one of the few people with whom I had a warm association during my tenure at REC NIT Calicut. He used to be in the Electronics branch but both of us were class-mates during the first year.Seniors used to call him TSG (Tamil Speaking German).

Raghuvaran hails from Tiruchirapalli and from the campus of Ordnance factory where his father used to work.Many times we used to see movies together. I happenned to visit Tiruchy en-route to Karaikudi when I was an M Phil student at the Alagappa University.Raghuvaran thereafter went to the IISc the Indian Institute of Science.


He used to be academically very brilliant and used to get very high grades. I dont  know where he is now .Especially during the entire final year parade at REC both of us were together.

No comments:

Post a Comment