Monday, June 4, 2012

JAMES RANDALL my friend

I had an English man friend for some time...James Randall. Somewhere in 1991    I had been to Mysore for an SSB interview and in the hotel happened to meet this well behaved and suave Englishman who was a tourist.He was sitting almost opposite to me and we began to speak. I had given him my residential phone number and had forgotten about him. But when he reached Bangalore James Randall thought it befitting to give me a call and note that we were not in the era of mobile phones and I met him without difficulty at  the Central Railway station and spent a day walking through Bangalore. He did give me his residential address and happened to correspond few times and to my dismay I lost his address of his home in England.

I did search for him on several search engines and there were too many people with this name around the world .If James Randall were to ever see this write-up get in touch with me and this time around possibly he might walk me through London.

No comments:

Post a Comment