1. Concept & importance of Working capital management, types of working capital, factors affecting working capital requirements.
2. Meaning & significance of operating cycle and cash cycle, estimation of working capital requirements, liquidity vs. profitability.
3. Financing of working capital needs: Commercial banks, Commercial papers, Factoring, Trade credit, Accrued expenses, Deferred income as source for working capital.
9. Inventory Management: Introduction, tools & techniques of inventory management. Inventory control models, valuation of inventories, Inventory management and cash flow time line.
10. Integration of working capital and capital investment process. Working capital management practices in India.