Monday, July 4, 2016

CHELLAMUTHU AT REC NIT CALICUT

Between 1980 and 1985  there was a student at REC Calicut by name Chellamuthu who was an ace basketball player even representing the Southern Zone. I suddenly happened to remember him for no particular reason.We used to meet often in the Basketball court and he used to even teach me some tips in  Turn Table -for which he was well known.He used to even talk other happenings in the Hostels.Being my senior he possibly left an year ahead of me from REC.


He was nearly six feet tall, stout and well built and was from Tamil Nadu. The last thing I heard about him is that He had joined some Govt. service in Tamil Nadu. Cheer up Chellamuthu..there is some one who still fondly remembers you and your skills at basket Ball.

No comments:

Post a Comment