Sunday, May 12, 2019

I meet Dinesh Nambiar in Mumbai (Bombay)

Dinesh Nambiar is the grandson of my Grandmothers sister and they live in Mulund Mumbai..I met him I think in 1993 for the first time and we spent some time together and he even coming to see me off the following day.


Both of us had a stroll over Mulund and the following day I went to his office in Nariman Point where he was working with Indian Express and having lunch at one of those eat-outs in nariman Point.Dinesh was very courteous and helpful.

That afternoon I went to Santa Cruz East and met my College mate Vikas Makhija at Reliance Industries.

There was another interesting coincidence.Dinesh knew very well Narayan Kumar Anantha who was my class mate at REC /NIT Calicut. The same evening Dinesh took me to the house of Kumar Narayan as he was also called.

No comments:

Post a Comment