Saturday, October 1, 2016

ALOK TIBREWAL MY FRIEND

I think it was in the August of 1991 I was in NEW DELHI to meet the then Minister of State for Agriculture Shri. Mulapally Ramachandran and was in Delhi for around four days and was a memorable experience staying in the Sainik  Aram Garh. I did meet the honorable Minister and the following day stayed at the Rail Yatri Niwas probably for one evening and another room mate joined soon after by name Alok Tibrewal possibly from Jaipur Rajastan.


We became quick friends and even took a stroll around Delhi in the evening and later had to part ways on our own pre-occupations. Alok did give me his address but I  lost it. I tried to find Alok on face-book but could not track him.


Alok if you were ever to read this get in touch with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment