Tuesday, September 20, 2016

PVK Mohan My Friend

At  NIT Calicut I has a special friend so to say..PVK Mohan from Mumbai.He was to me in many ways an interesting character.Basically he is a teluguite from Dadar in Mumbai.

PVK Mohan used to be a hefty person and in the third semester Electrical Circuit Theory class got stuck between benches when he tried to move to his place of seating and few benches had to be re-arranged to make way for him.This created humour in the class for a while. If Iam not mistaken he used to often talk of his elder brother Who is an IIT and IIM graduate.

The reason Why I remember PVK Mohan is that in the D hostel his room used to be exactly opposite to that of mine. This means every day I bumped into him and he used to call me PO…POH…what a nice nick-name. This room of PVK mohan later went to Vinod Shetty our junior also from Mumbai.


PVK fat that he was used to be sometimes called as Pressure Volume  Constant. He used to play Table Tennis well with a powerful back-hand.

Later I came to know PVK Mohan had joined IIM Bangalore and specialized in Finance and works for a Multinational.

PVK  where-ever you are I just happened to remember you.



No comments:

Post a Comment